Full-time Embryo Administrator
Kirkton Veterinary Professional Corporation is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented administrator for their embryo transfer (ET) and ovum pick up (OPU) department based out of St. Mary’s, ON.
Reporting to the lead team veterinarian, the Embryo Administrator is a reliable team member utilizing organizational and effective communication skills within a fast-paced, client-centered environment providing administrative support to the ET and OPU team.
- Maintains organizational administrative duties with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Utilizing Microsoft Office software and ET specific software
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls with clients, industry representatives, staff, and veterinarians, with effective, professional communication and relaying information to appropriate team member(s)
- Multi-tasking a variety of duties in a fast-paced environment and effective decision making for prioritizing responsibilities
- Maintaining embryo inventory and records in addition to managing annual CFIA inspections
- Work closely with numerous exporters, CFIA offices, and ET & OPU/IVF facilities
- Completion of a related college diploma or university degree
- Excellent organizational, retention, and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy is essential
- Ability to work well both independently and as a cooperative team member
- Previous administrative experience is an asset
- Knowledge of the bovine industry is desired, but not required
Why Join Us?
- We are a small, but mighty team, with an energetic and collaborative culture to match!
- Pet Care Spending Account for your pets
- Health Care Spending Account
- Paid sick time
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Regular performance feedback
- Paid mileage for any required travel
- Cell phone and laptop
We are committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Check out our Provitro Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kvcivf for a closer look at what we do!